The Goodman brothers, Robert D. and Irwin A., both passed away within the last year. So, Mayor Dave Cieslewicz has declared this weekend – June 11-13 – to be Madison’s first annual Robert and Irwin Goodman Weekend.
Join the Goodman Community Center in celebrating the Goodman brothers this Sunday, June 13 from 2:00 – 6:00 pm.
– David Landau, local children’s storyteller and musician will perform at 4:00 p.m.
– Build your own ice cream sundaes
– A BIG, cool bouncy castle
– Gym activities with tunnels, tubes, balls and scooters
– Take home party favors and helium balloons
– If it’s hot, there will be water games!
Find more info on the Goodman Community Center website.
The Goodman Community Center is located at 149 Waubesa Street, Madison.